
I have started working again so Kinsey has to entertain herself for a few hours. I put her in the pack n play in my room and then give her some toys and turn on Baby Einstein. This usually works really well until her nap time. Well, I guess she couldn't wait for nap time. I noticed that she was being REALLy quiet so I checked on her and found her asleep on her toys. It was so precious. She normally will only sleep one of three ways: Wrapped up like a burrito and in bed, in the car or in our arms. I was shocked to see her sleeping like this!
8 comments:
That is the cutest thing EVER!!!
That is so sweet! We love Kinsey Girl!
Oh she is precious! Congrats on such a beautiful baby! I'm glad we found you on here it's been a while!
kim
Also.. Where sis you get your cute header and layout? It's so cute I want one!
Kim
Uh oh....
Anyway, she is precious and aren't you glad you are a blogger because it makes us take pictures of all the "great moment." That will be a keeper for the future!
Hey what is your address?
That is so cute I love it. Where are you working are you working at home????
Hi, it's Emry! How are you? Your baby is so cute! So I love your headbands and was wondering if you could give me more information about them. My e-mail is emrygubler@hotmail.com or blog: sethandemry@blogspot.com. (I'm due in September)
Post a Comment