5/7/08

Too Much Traveling...

Ok... this past week has been WAY too much traveling for Kinsey and I! It has been bad for the past month or so (ever since Kalen left since we have to travel to see him every weekend!) This past week was especially tiresome for Kinsey and I.

Jen, Ashton and Dallen came home with us on Tuesday and was able to stay for a few days. It was a TON of fun having them around and I know that Grama Kaf-a-leen loved it! We headed back up north on Friday morning and decided to stop and watch Jamie at the BYU invitational track meet. We were worried about having the kids by ourselves, but they were GREAT and so did Jamie. Here is a picture of her in the 4x400 meter relay.
After the track meet we received word from our husbands (who were supposed to be meeting us in Provo) that they were getting Jazz tickets and to meet them in Salt Lake.... Well, we wanted to miss rush hour so we headed up to Salt Lake. We even started looking to buy some cute little jerseys for the babies. I found this cute one and was just about to buy it when Kalen called and said that they still were not on their way cause they haven't been able to buy the tickets!
So we were in Salt Lake for NO reason and didn't get the tickets. Luckily we had hotel rooms for the night so we just stayed there for the night- oh! And the guys FINALLY showed up!

The next morning- Saturday- we started on our way to Green River for Allie's blessing. We stopped in Provo and bought some new couches and end tables which I am SO excited about.

We arrived in Green River around 6:00 PM and I was already tired of traveling. The blessing was great! It was fun to have the kids together again, although we REALLY missed Carrie, Kelly, Kylie and Zach.






After the blessing and the luncheon we headed to Bluebell (near Roosevelt) so I could drop Kalen off since he had to work Monday morning. We stayed the night and then Kinsey and I headed to Panguitch so I could work Tuesday morning.

So... how did poor little Kinsey do? She actually was a GREAT little passenger the entire trip! The first part of the trip she survived thanks to her cousins Ashton and Dallen. She was so good. She would just watch those two and seemed to be entertained.

I was really worried about the trip with just Kinsey and I but she was an angel. She slept most of the trip but when she was awake she watched Baby Einstein. OK.... if you are a mother of small children, buy this! Kinsey loves Baby Einstein! She watches it while I am working and now when we travel and she is so good!

2 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Gotta Love your Baby Einstein! It has saved us so many time on long trips with Cooper. Kins looks so cute in her new dress. I love it!

Tristen said...

What a crazy life you have had lately with so much traveling and all! Kinsey is too cute and so big almost sitting by herself!