
I think this picture is TOO precious. This is our new niece Allie Marie Parsons. She is Greg and Heather's new bundle of joy and she is just TOO sweet! We are totally jealous of ALL of her hair and can't wait to see her!!!

We were able to go to Coalville and see Carrie and Kelly's new baby boy last week. He is so sweet and precious too! It is crazy to see him, so small! Kinsey was NEVER this small! He was 7 lbs 9 oz. His name is Zachary Dee Ovard. We caught this picture of Kinsey eating his jammies! Don't worry... she didn't get his toes!


Kylie is an awesome older cousin and is an even better big sister! She is SO helpful and cute with all of the babies.
3 comments:
What are you talking about? I love Kins' beautiful bald head. Mandy - Kins is getting so big. We are so excited to be able to spend more time with you guys. We love ya tons. Peace out!
Kinsey is adorable! I love the picture of the "pajama eating!"
I am loving all of these new babies/cousins! I was glad you guys made it this past weekend so we could hang out! :)
Post a Comment