5/7/08

Tagged...

My friend Sylvia tagged me so I decided to do this.... It's kinda fun-eh?

A. Attached or Single? Married... Wanna see how long? Check the widget on the right.
B. Best Friend(s)- Kalen and my sisters and sis-in-laws
C. Cake or Pie- Pie! I HATE cake!
D. Day of Choice- Sunday- the only day I am guarteed to see my husband all day long!
E. Essential Item- Diapers
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Vanilla
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms
H. Hometown- Panguitch
I. Indulgences- Shopping (I am known to buy a new tee shirt here or there)
J. January or July- July I love the festivities and family time- oh! And I LOVE sparklers!
K. Kids- Kinsey- our little sweetheart!
L. Last movie I saw in theatre- can't remember.... (hint hint Kalen!)
M. Music(favorite)- Love country especially Carrie Underwood but I also love Colbie Calliat and Sara Barielles
N. Number of siblings- 3 Sisters, 2 brothers, 5 brothers-in-law and 4 sisters-in-law
O. Orange or Apples- Oranges, Apples make my gums bleed
P. Phobias or Fears- I am terrified of ice fishing and spiders and bad drivers and lightening
Q. Quote- "Happy wife, happy life!" "Having somewhere to go is home, someone to love is family and having both is a blessing"
R. Reason to smile- My beautiful baby girl and loving husband. I have an awesome family!!!
S. Spring or Summer? Spring
T. Tag - Meagan, Sally, Katie, Jen
U. Unknown fact about me- I once accidentally drank a little bit of a root beer with caffeine but I tell everyone that I have NEVER drank caffeine. I don't mean to lie, but I honestly don't think I need to count an accident!
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I LOVE steak... Yum!
W. Worst Habit- I bite my nails and chew the side of my cheek...
X-rays or Ultrasounds- This is a weird one. Hmmm... Really I think ultrsounds is the one where they can look for something amazing instead of something broken. Its so cool to see a little baby growing and developing...
Z. Zodiac- Scorpio

2 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

I hate that they have snuck caffeine into so many drinks. I don't judge you for having accidental caffeine. Love Ya.

Meagan said...

ha ha Mandy- we are just too much a like. I love it! Hey can you e-mail me your address? Thanks!