
Dallen turned one yesterday so we were able to go celebrate with them! Since Jeff and Kalen are still working in Manila they met us in Vernal so we could eat dinner and let Dallen dive into his cake! As you can see he did a GREAT job! Everyone sitting around us was entertained by Dallen eating his cake!!! This picture was taken right after they took his cake away from him.

That's a BIG bite Dallen!
Ashton enjoyed the birthday cake too! I told him I was going to take a picture and this is what he did... EVERY time I look at this picture I crack up! When I looked at it on my camera at the restaraunt I was sipping some water and I almost got it up my nose I laughed so hard! Ashton is so funny!

After a rough day of Kinsey being with just me she was a little sweetheart when she saw her cousins and even better when her Daddy showed up! We are SO excited for Kalen to be done with that so he can spend time with us in our new house!
4 comments:
Looks like FUN!!! I hope you are enjoying your new place you need to post some pictures of it.
Kins is SO cute!! I can't wait to see ur place!!
I WANT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR NEW HOUSE TOO. THAT CAKE LOOKS PRETTY TASTY!
Hey mandy- how's the new house? I bet it is exciting to get settled in. I cannot wait to get to Boston- just so I can get my life organized again. Do you know you address yet? :) Let me know!
Post a Comment