4/23/08
Blog Make Over
I have been thinking that my blog needed a makeover plus I have seen a lot of blogs that have a new look these days. Well... Sally fixed hers and that was it for me! I had to re-do it and I had to do it today! Sally has played around enough with hers that she knows how to add her own designs so I MADE her walk me through it over the phone. We figured it out and I think our new look turned out pretty good! Of course we used digital designs for online designers (see credits and follow the links to check out their nice work!) After Sally and I finished mine I fixed Katies. Its a cute one too! I also did one for my friend Amanda. It was a lot of fun and I highly suggest creating your own design! Sure beats looking through all of the templates on on Pyzam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your new blog look too. You and Sally and Katie for that matter are so creative. I'm glad Kins can still smile even when she is sick. I feel so bad when the little kiddies get sick. Hopefully she gets better soon.
You are amazing. I love your new look! Hope things are settling in a bit without Kalen being around. I remember living down in Emery County for an entire year trying to sell our house while Eric spend his first year up here at UV. It's rough. My question - did you have to redo all your widgets with this new look? That becomes such a pain. Especially with all the crap I have down the side of mine! HAHA!!
Hey Mandy, I try to sell my jewelry first because I make more and I get a better discount. I can order the books anytime. You can Either look on the web or come over and look at a catalog. If you come over I have some really cute books you can look at. They are the touchy-feely books and my boys love them. The web site is usbourebooks.com/2293.
Where were you this week for volleball? Are you going to be there next week? We won this week so we will be playing a harder team right off the bat. We could really use your help. I don't know if I will be there for the first game. I booked a party and it ends at 6. the game is at 6:15. So I might just leave early. Let me know what you decide about the books.
Jamie
Hey! You still need to help me finish my blog. Please?
Post a Comment