4/23/08

Ear Infections.. Cough... Runny Nose...Miserable!


Kinsey has been really sick lately. Actually today has been the worst by far! As you can see it is 1:35 am and I am still awake! (I almost wrote "still asleep" by accident cause I am so tired!) anways, she has had a rough day. I took her back to the doctor yesterday (Monday) and found that she was worse. I already knew that. They gave her omnicef and zyrtek. She only had one dose of the omnicef and I found a BRICK RED messy diaper! It scared me so bad so I called my mom and I called Dr. Mooney. He assured me that it wasn't blood and called in a new medicine. Other than the weird messy diapers, she has been miserable because she is congested and has a cough.

You might be wondering why I posted this picture of her?... To remind me how happy she is when she's well?... No! This is her after seeing the doctor, double ear infections and all! Eventhough she's sick and miserable she still is as smily as ever!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Kinsey, I hope you feel better because those colds are no fun!! I L.O.V.E. your blog!!!! I want a cute one...maybe one day I'll learn. haha Anyway, hope you come up here this weekend that would be lots of fun!!

Meagan said...

Mandy- Way cute new blog- you need to teach me a bunch of stuff! I feel for you with Kinsey- I hope she gets better soon. Jase had RSV once and that was miserable- I literally slept sitting up with him on my chest so he was upright and could breath easier. and... although Jase is not sick now, he has been waking up in the middle of the night again- ugh. I had him sleeping between 8-12 hours then when we moved he doesn't seem to sleep longer the 3-4 hours I can't figure out how to keep him down!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

For having a sick baby she sure looks happy!! You have such a CUTE baby!