9/3/09

A little attached...


So when it is time for bed, Kalen and I have to help Kinsey round up the bedtime crew. She asks for all of them and when she gets new stuffed animals, she thinks that they need to join the crew as well.

This picture was taken about a month ago. Then, she had four buddies; "Rarh" (pronounced the way you would growl like a monster), "Puphou" (aka, Clubhouse or Mickey Mouse), "Buster" (her puppy she got from Greg & Heather for her 1st birthday), and her baby. Since then she has welcomed "Tiga" (a little orange tiger) "Tinsey" (her cabbage patch and name sake) and also "Mannie Mou" (the matching Minnie her daddy gave her).

I think it is so cute. I think she likes to have them cause she plays with them for a while til she falls asleep. I can hear her on the monitor at times chatting with them. For the most part they all end up all over the bed and on the floor by morning but sometimes we find her snuggling one, or two, or three of them.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh she's so cute. My twins do that too, but we've had to limit it to one animal or toy because 1- they'd have the whole playroom in there if they could and 2- if they drop something they scream till someone comes in and picks it up.

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

She is so cute. Bostyn is the same way. She has "bun burn" bunny bear, two little dolls, her lamb, and tinker bell. Gotta love these silly little girls.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Okay, I have an embarrassing memory for ya... when I was little my Mom used to make me choose three or four to sleep with we would put the rest of them on my toy box across the room. I honestly remember laying in bed crying because I felt SO bad for my little stufties that did not get to sleep in the bed that night! I'm glad you left her have them all!

Sally said...

See I had flashbacks of Olivia and her entourage as I called them. It included multiple dolls, stuffed animals, and even books. It was a mess!

Angela said...

That is so cute and I totally can relate Morgan has about 10 or 12 items in her bed every night.