I LOVE to cuddler and snuggle! I think everyone in my family that has ever had to share a bed with me knows it... Well, my husband thinks I am HOT- not the HOT you are thinking, but he thinks I generate heat like a stove, so he won't really cuddle with me.
After an early morning run, I decided to jump on the computer and check out the new and exciting products on the world wide web! I found this here and I have decided that I need someone to make me one for my birthday, Christmas or just cause you love me! Ha ha!
Ok... Ya ready for this???
5 comments:
Haha! Love it. My husband says the same thing about me(being a human oven).
ha ha thats a riot!! We are the oposite im the one that can't stand the heat. My husband always complains that i don't snuggle with him
Probably the creepiest thing I have ever seen
Ha, Ha, Ha . . . LOVE IT!!
Oh man. You need one of those. Totally amazing.
Post a Comment