7/8/09

4th of July 2009

We decided that with all of our coming and going these days that we would try out sticking around here for the 4th... we didn't have much to do but I did get some cute pictures of Kinsey.
Kalen bought her a cute outfit the other day so she wore it on the 3rd. She looked so cute, I HAD to take a picture!
Our day started off REALLY early, we left here at about 6:15 to head to Neola (5-10 minutes away) so I could run a 5K. It was a good race. I finished 3rd for the girls. The best part for me was that I shaved 2 1/2 minutes off of my time from the week before. Kalen didn't take any pictures but here is one of Kinsey running! Thank goodness for Olivia's hand-me-downs. Kinsey looked so cute in her 4th of July outfit!

After a parade in Neola, we went home and had a much needed nap. We pretty much hung out just the 3 of us until we headed to the city park for a community concert. Kinsey's friend Brinady found us and sat with us to play for a while. We love this girl! She is always so sweet and adorable. And she shares! (You can see her mommy in the background, my good friend Jamie)
Kinsey loves to dance! I have the CUTEST video of Kinsey and Brinady dancing, but I couldn't get it to load. I will try again soon!
Say cheese!
Kinsey was SO cute during the fireworks. She kept saying, "wow" and when they were REALLY loud, she would say, "Oh-no!"
Kinsey and Daddy made themselves comfy laying on me the last part of the show.
I found this dress Sunday morning with some of the Livi clothes and had to let Kinsey wear it. We can still celebrate the 4th on the 5th- right?

3 comments:

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Your looking so grown up Kinsey! Maybe we will see you at the family reunion.

Teri said...

Cute - looks like you had a fun evening. Can't wait to see you all this weekend
Mom

mjlamb's said...

You should have mentioned that Jamie is pregnant that is why she looks so fat in the background!. Cute pictures!