I'm so thankful for all that Mandy does for me and our family. She has had a full time job in itself with taking care of Kinsey and our house while I am at work. She is such a great little homemaker. She's such a hard worker, and well a little bit of a perfectionist. But that's ok because I love her, everything about her! (I just can't wait to see how she is going to decorate the living room next when I get my big screen tv next week).
I love you babe!
Kalen
9 comments:
Kalen - so sweet! You are so thoughtful. My husband wouldn't even know the first thing about blogging. Darling room by the way - want to come decorate my girls' room? Their walls are still bare after moving into our new home 7 months ago.
So cute Mandy. Your husband is right you are so talented! I can't wait to see the family room too!
that looks so so cute!!! Of Course men and there big screens They all have to have them that is so funny!!!! But got to get it for the cubs season coming up!!!!!
It looks so good, very cute!! Thanks again for the dinner it was very yummy, your so sweet!
Kalen YOU ARE A SWEET HEART! Im thinking about hiring your wife to decorate JACI's room:) P.S. Im addign you to our blog, hope you don't mind:) tknielson.blogspot.com
What a sweet husband! Her room is so adorable, good job! Love is in the details!
Thanks Kalen, it all looks great! I love what you did with all your scrapbook paper, it's so cute! Haha, I recognize that set, have you used it all yet?
Kalen your so sweet for posting this! Mandy your amazing it looks SOOO cute!!!
That is so cute Mandy!! Its the same color as Byntlee's and she has that same flower light from IKEA!! CUTE!
Post a Comment