2/9/09

Our Superbowl PARTY!!!

We had a VERY busy, fun and exciting super bowl party at our house this year! Jeff and Jen headed to Salt Lake for a Dr appointment for Jen (wanna hear the whole story? Click here) So we kept the boys over night at our house! We had a lot of fun as you will see in the pictures.
I think Ashton's favorite part of the Superbowl was the half time preview of Aliens vs. Monsters in 3D! He asked me about a million times the rest of the night if we could go to the theatre to see it! He is so funny! Kinsey and Dallen really didn't care much for the preview.
It actually looks like a cute show!
Dallen would NOT keep them on and as you can see Kinsey in action of pulling them off!
This is a picture of Kalen and Ashton watching the preview in 3D.


After half time Ashton and Dallen really got into the football spirit and starting tackling each other! Don't worry, neither of the boys were hurt!
I am not sure if you can tell but Dallen is actually tackling Ashton in this picture! He is pretty strong and can hold his own pretty well for the little brother!
See, they are having fun! (there is a smile on Dallen's face I swear!)
Running around my island in the kitchen is one the kids favorite things to do at my house! They all scream like a bunch of baby coyotes! It is a GREAT activity right before bed cause they all get really tired!
I love this picture of Kinsey running!
Although neither feet are off of the ground, she really is running her fastest!After all of the snacks and fun, I made sure they brushed their teeth!

I took this picture while making a cute little exploding box craft for Jen! Isn't it adorable?

Thanks Jeff and Jen for letting us keep the boys overnight for ya! We had a ton of fun! We are glad that you are feeling better Jen! LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

I too love the pic of Kinsey running. That's just funny. She's adorable.

Jeff and Jen said...

The tackeling happens every day at this house. And Ashton still talks about Monsters vs. Aliens. I hope they weren't too crazy and we are so grateful that they could stay with you. Kinsey probably thought they were crazy.

Nicole Iorg said...

What fantastic Aunt and Uncle you both are. We are thankful for you as well. I was torn about what to do but Jennie is my first baby and I feel I need to be with her :) . It just makes it easy to know you are there and very willing to help out.
Nicole

Katie Dotson said...

Looks like it was a fun night! And I LOVE the pic of Kins running! We love you and miss you all so much I can't stand it! :-(