Life has been SO crazy lately... I have been working a lot more, Kinsey has been sick (no sleep for either of us) and Kalen has been working late. Luckily, we have found time to get to some of our favorite festivities... Melon Days being one of them!
I was unable to go to the parade cause I was setting up scrapbook stuff for a booth. Katie took Kinsey with her so she could enjoy it (Thanks Katie for offering!) Kalen was playing in a softball game so Kinsey really would have just missed it!
Tabitha, Jason and Hailey (our favorite neighbors) decided to come to Melon Days too! I am glad they did and I hope they were too! Isn't Hailey a doll? She gets to come to my house every day and play with Kinsey!
I did manage to get a picture of Kalen and Greg. I looked over and saw these two with their little sweet girls and thought I'd snap a picture.
They had some guys not play in the last few games so Jeremy and Jason got to play with Kalen's softball team! They did a great job... eventhough they lost by 10 or more! Yikes!
Cooper... Isn't this a cute picture! He was playing with a balloon and walking around at the baseball game asking everyone "s-it?" Translation: "What iS IT?"Jason, Katie, Tabitha, Hailey, Cooper & Jeremy right before we headed home.
All in all it was a busy.. FUN weekend! Thanks Teri and Stan for helping us out and feeding all of us!



1 comment:
Was a fun weekend and great to have everyone home.
See you in a few weeks
Post a Comment