Every year in BLUEBELL, UT (Jeff and Jen's homestead) they have a REALLY cool corn maze. This year it is for the election year... VOTE 2008 with an elephant and a donkey! This shot is really an aerial view of the actual maze! Well... We decided to go.. at dark-time! Ha! They said that our eyes would adjust so we could see... Mine NEVER did! I was walking in blackness the whole time! Needless to say, we NEVER made it out of the exit, but we did have fun! We are going to go back soon with Jeff and Jen (consider that an invite Jen)!
Kinsey all bundled up! She was so happy and loved getting her picture taken with the pumpkins.
Jason, Tabitha (the self-proclamed corn maze Queen) and Hailey!
Cooper! Another cute picture of him! He was saying, "Cheese!"
This is Koby and Jake. They are friends from our ward!
The Christensen Family... Where the heck is your coat Jeremy?
After we went through the maze we played around on all of the fun toys. This slide was awesome! I can totally see my dad trying to make one of these off of my mom's deck!They also had a tube thing that was just laying around so Tabitha and I got in it thinking somone would push a gently! Ha ha! We were going so fast and hit heads! Then Jeremy and Jason tried it... It was hilarious!
9 comments:
It looks like you had a ball! How fun! We went late a few years ago and had a hard time finding our way out!!!
hi mandy this is ad and i think that maze is sooooo fun. i did the tricycles and when i got off i hit my head on the bar couse i was to tall .
Looks like fun! I love corn mazes! I'm hoping to go to one here this week. As a side note...your daughter is gorgeous as ever. Want to sale her?
I was going to say how rude you all are for driving past my house a million times when I'm not there. Oh well I guess you don't love me anymore.
Looks like FUN. I miss you guys next time your down and have some time give me a call and lets try to get togeather...
Looks like FUN we do need to come up and go to the maze!
Cute cute blog! I feel bad that you have already picked your favorite neighbor though! Oh gee... JK
Hey guess what they called me to be a vendor at the big party on Friday... So you better come...
2 YEARS I PROMISE! :) IT was funny after you said that I had 4 other people call me I guess I worded it wrong! :)
Oh what a joyous time!
Post a Comment