
So during the 1st weekend of August there was a celebration in Roosevelt called Uintah Basin In Celebration (UBIC). It was a lot of fun and there was a lot going on including the Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband concert! I LOVE these guys! I was actually introduced to their music against my will by Sally and I LOVE them! They are such great entertainers and they have really good music! They are all Utah boys and have hit it big in Nashville. Some of you may have heard of their song, "Dream Big" which is on CMT all of the time.

Here is a picture of us waiting for Ryan Shupe to start playing.

Kinsey was really good and I think she really loved the music!

The band, Left-Right: Ryan Shupe, Ryan Tilby, Roger Archibald, Craig Miner and on the drums, Bart Olson

After they were done, we went to say hello because they sort of know us. Our sister Sally was friends with them and she took us to their concerts a lot. They could tell that I was "Sal's" sister and told us to tell her hello... so... HI Sally! We were able to take some pictures of them with the kids. Kinsey just stared at him the whole time, I think she was a little star struck!

Katie bought Cooper a shirt from their stand and he got it signed. They also have a song called "Two Year Old Attitude" and when they played it Katie and I were thinking of Cooper (and every other 2 year old little boy we know!)

This is a picture of Kinsey with the band that closed the night. I really can't tell you the name of their band. All I can say is that they REALLY should have just had Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband play cause they are SO much better!
1 comment:
Awww, Kinsey's a Shupe Groupie too! I wish I could have been there. How I miss the good ol' days sometimes.
Post a Comment