8/18/08

Lagoon!

This weekend Kalen and I decided we wanted to do something fun for our anniversary so we planned a trip to Lagoon. The bad part is that we decided that there was NO way we could take Kinsey so we left her in Coalville with Carrie, Kellie, Kylie and Zach! They took GREAT care of her and she was good except for that night (sorry Carrie!) It is so nice to have family! We missed Kinsey like CRAZY but it was good to have a day for just Kalen and I!

Ok... anyways, on with our weekend. We went to Lagoon and had a blast! Jeff and Jen came with us cause they needed a little weekend without the boys too! I would have to say that the best ride was Wicked. No, really it is called Wicked! And I guess it really was wicked! I loved it! I tried to scream, but I just couldn't get it out!

All in all it was a lot of fun! It was crowded but the lines went fast and we had a GREAT time!

Thanks again Ovard Family for taking care of our little girl! We knew she was in good hands (eventhough I called every 2 hours! Sorry about that!) We owe you!

No comments: