7/7/08

What a week!!!

We have had quite the week. Jen (my sis-in-law) and I, along with the three little kids traveled to Panguitch for the Bulkley Family Reunion, my 5 year class reunion and the Balloon Festival. Kalen and Jeff came on Friday after work. Jen and I stayed the next week to spend time with Sally and her kids and we headed home on Sunday, the 6th.
The Bulkley Family Reunion was a lot of fun, I was busy helping with certain things and didn't take very many pictures, but we had an auction, a lot of visiting with cousins, really good food and a BIG water slide. The slide was a HUGE hit! The kids LOVED it... and so did I! No worries, Kinsey did NOT go down the slide! But while I was on it, Kalen yelled at me that Kinsey was bleeding all over. Come to find out she grabbed a pop can and cut her finger...she didn't cry though... she's tough like her mommy!
I love this picture. We took this in my mom's front yard. She has a really pretty yard!
This is at the Balloon Festival when they all line main street and then they glow.
It was really neat!
Kinsey was a really happy baby... can you tell???
We had to make a pretty extensive band aid so Kinsey wouldn't pull it off...
the bandage makes it look worse than it is!
Happy 4th of July! Kinsey was really tired and cranky during the parade,
but doesn't she look cute?
I bought us shirts to match the festivities, that is something I swore I'd never do
but it was cute!
Kalen loves this picture of Kinsey. She looks a little guilty huh???
In Panguitch they always have the Kiddie Races. Well, I had NO intention of putting Kinsey in it since she doesn't crawl or walk, but Jamie put her in her first race! She got second place, but I am sure that we can train for a first place for next year, ha ha!
Ashton and Livi getting ready to run...
Every one in the races gets a sucker, so we decided to let Kinsey have some tiny tastes
and of course, she LOVED it!
I eventually had to take it away... sorry Kinsey!
Kinsey's first rodeo. It was a little buckeroo rodeo and was really fun to watch.
I love this picture cause it looks like she is waving and saying "hi" to me!
They let the kids in the crowd participate in the rodeo during a rabbit chase for the little ones and a pig chase for the older kids. Ashton, Livi and Mason ran around the arena "chasing" the rabbits and it was cute. I don't think they understood, but maybe they'll get one next year! I used to catch all sorts of things at the rodeo.... I ony got to keep one, a rabbit, but I had to give the rest (a pot belly pig, a regular pig, a couple more rabbits and a couple roosters) away to people in town that had farms and stuff.
After the rodeo they have the fireworks. I was worried about what Kinsey would think, but she was totally intriqued by them... This picture shows how she just starred at the sky.
I think she loved them!
Our family waiting for the fireworks.
Saturday it rained and then my dad told us to come check out the rainbow in the backyard. It was so pretty and turned into a double rainbow. It was awesome!
It was a fun week, a loud week with 5 kids 2 and under in one house, but it was fun!

6 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Mandy, your baby is absolutely gorgeous! I love when you update your blog so that I can see cute pictures of her. I hope my kids are half as cute as that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a full and fun week. Missed you yesterday. Wished we could have seen you.
Love you
Gma & Gpa

Jessica said...

I love the pic of the rainbow! Are you guys doing Melon Days this year? It sounds like we might actually be going down. It would be fun to see you guys. What am I asking? Of course you will be there right?

Jeff and Jen said...

That was a really fun and really crazy week. Your pictures are so cute. On the waterslide picture you have the same face that I do. Was Jeff spraying you?

KimMoore said...

Ok so to answer your questions. Covelli is 4 months old... and is about 18 lbs! I know he's huge. That's how B was too. But he's so cute, I love big babies! Ok and how in the world do you have such cute backgrounds and headers? I tried to go to that website that you have but for some reason it wont download because of the internet security I have. It sure is cute though!

Meagan said...

You got such great pictures!! Kinsey is such a doll- I love all her little outfits and bows- you're such a cute mommy!! I'm glad her little outfit fits her- that is the cutest picture of her by the way and I love what you did with the headband!!!! I miss you- I will be forever sad if I don't get to see you before we leave- how far away are you from the Provo area?