6/1/08

Tagged again...

My sister Sally tagged me so I am going to this one! I did one not too long ago, but this one is a little different so I decided to do it! ENJOY!

How To Play: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the
end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 joys:
1. Spending time with my hubby and Kinsey
2. Hearing my Daddy sing!
3. Going home to Panguitch

3 Fears:
1. NEEDLES! I know this was one of Sally's but it is mine too, I guess it runs in the family cause my dad (he won't admit it) is scared of needles too! I hate any kind! HATE HATE HATE them although I am with Sally, the epidural was worth it!
2. Using a restroom at a gas station or any public place!
3. Haunted houses. I haven't been to one for a REALLY long time! I hate them so bad! I even close my eyes when we ride through the stupid little one at Lagoon! I hate being scared!

3 Goals:
1. To learn to sew.
2. To loose 20 pounds!
3. To get Kinsey off the binkie
(My family would expect "To quit biting my nails, but this has been a goal for like ever and its hasn't happened so I am giving up! That's right! I am a quitter!"

3 obsessions:
1. Making a bow to match each of Kinsey's outfits!
2. Blogging and reading blogs! Way fun!
3. Shopping!

3 Random surprising facts:
1. I was hit by a ditched motorcycle at a motocross race!
2. When I was pregnant a man followed me into a gas station restroom with me knowing!!! I first heard someone come in and start playing with the main restroom door, I thouht it was weird. Then I heard his foot steps and thouht they sounded heavy and they turned the water on. For some reason, I peeked under the door. I was totally scared when I saw two hands and a face trying to look under my stall! Everyone asks, "Did you scream?" and I didn't. I grabbed my phone and tried to call Kalen. Meanwhile he ran out and I came out after he did. I really didn't realize what had happened until I actually told Kalen about it! I am not sure what he was going to do and when I think about it it terrifies me! I cried the whole way home! The good news is that a couple months later we learned that they had caught him! So... moms and dads! Please go into the restrooms with your kids and ladies, don't go alone! We were at a gas station connected to a Wendy's, there were a lot of people there but no one saw him go in or come out! Sorry- that was a LONG one!
3. When I was a little girl our family van started on fire on a family fishing trip. We were in the car (Mom, Dad, Katie, Ronnie & I) and had to jump out. It wasn't going very fast, but it was so scary! There was this buzzing noise when it started and to this day, whenever I hear that sound my heart skips a beat! Mom and Dad made sure that we were all ok and then dad started pulling things out as fast as he could. I wish we had a picture of what it looked like after it had stopped burning... there was really nothing left!

I have tagged the following people: Amanda, Carrie, Jessica Madsen, Tristen and Alicia

1 comment:

Sally said...

Remember the real miracle of the van burning story? Jamie wasn't even a year old yet when it happened. She would have been right where the fire started in her car seat. For some reason (prompting by the Holy Ghost) I wanted to take her home early with Jeff and I even though I was going to hang out with my friends. I love how our family has been so incredibly blessed and protected.