
While Kalen was gone to Manila he bought Kinsey this cute little shirt that says "Grandpas Fishin' Buddy!" I think it is SO cute! It reminds me of something I would have worn in the summers when I was little! Both of Kinsey's grandpas love to fish so this shirt is just perfect for her! The cute little hat she is wearing was a gift from her Grandpa Parsons. He brought it to her when she was born in Cedar! Kalen put it on her to see what she would do and she left it there ALL day long!

4 comments:
She makes that hat look good. No really I am loving the whole thing. She is adorable.
Hey Mandy- Cute pics- I'm glad you finally got you comupter up and running, I've missed your blogs. I got a comment from Jessica (from work) she said that she wasn't able to see you blog- do you have to add her? She also said she would love to take pictures of Kinsey for you!
I LOVE that hat. It is so adorable on her. Hey, I just tagged you so check it out. :-)
She looks adorable. She's getting big!!! Look at her standing up!!
Post a Comment