
Katie and Jeremy came to my mom and dad's house this weekend to watch conference ancd visit. We sent Kalen & Jeremy to get a movie and they came back with a Wii (they rented it!) We had a lot of fun with this thing! I am convinced that we are going to have to get one ourselves (if we can find one!) In these pictures we are playing golf. It was fun to play golf with Kalen and actually be able to hit the ball. I was suprisingly good! In real golf, I am SO terrible! I can't even hit the ball.
We have it for four more days so if you happen to stop by our house, I am sure we will be playing!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I want one even though I've never played one. Maybe for Mother's Day. haha
Hey Mandy-
How are you? Your little girl is so cute! I found your blog through Silvia's and thought I'd say hi! Good luck with the move to Roosevelt... it will be way nice to be in a new home!
Post a Comment