4/5/08

I Love You Kalen!

So many of you might know that I have been all BUT thrilled to move. I was open to moving, BUT to Roosevelt? Yikes! It's SO far away! I have been a little bit of a pain for Kalen lately since I am so worried about moving SO far away. I went with him to Bluebell for his first week of work to find a place to live and it was very stressful (sorry Jen!)

I was able to find a place to live and hopefully everything will work out and we will be able to move in in 30 days. (I will post more about it later!)

Anyways, I am back in Panguitch now and Kalen has to go back tomorrow! I am not excited at all the spend that much time away from him! He is my best friend and I love him SO much! It won't be the same. I have to stay here for a bit and get some things worked out with my work before I move.

Kalen- we are going to miss you SO much!!! I am sure that Jeff and Jen will take care of him, but we are going to miss him! In a way I can't wait to move up there so I can be with Kalen again! I LOVE YOU KALEN!

No comments: