Yeah, Kinsey is wearing BOY baseball pjs. Kalen was in charge of picking out some new jammies for Kinsey since she has outgrown EVERYTHING so fast! She is now wearing 6-9 month jammies since she is SO long and we still like to put her in the footed ones. The stretchies at Children's Place are the only ones that are long enough and still skinny enough for her. Eventhough she is wearing boy PJs, I think she looks too pretty to be a boy!
3 comments:
Definitely not a little boy but she is so stinkin' cute and I LOVE how she sleeps with her hand by her face/eyes. hehe She is beautiful even in little boy pjs!!!
I love your blog!! Way cute- I'm glad you have one so we can stay updated on each others lives. I actually got the matiekay template from one of your blogs- i've always wondered how people were getting such cute templates- thanks for the tip! Kinsey is adorable- Her and Jase will fall in love and if not they better be close friends because we will always be close friends-luv ya!
Mandy,
She is such a doll. I love the PJ's. I bet Kalen loves her to wear them.
Post a Comment