3/3/08

Porter Ellett


Ok, so some of you might know Porter and some of you might not. If you don't know Porter... You should!
Porter Ellett is from Loa, Utah. When he was a little boy (I wanna say 4) he was in an accident that prevented his right arm from growing and functioning. A few years ago he had the arm amputated because it didn't work anyways.
Porter has ALWAYS been an amazing athlete! He comes from a family with VERY athletic daughters and I guess he didn't want to be left out. Because of hard work and determination, Porter has been able to excell in baseball, basketball and track. This year Wayne High School won the 1A Baseball Championships and Porter was named as 1As MVP! It was truly amazing to watch him play!
I have made some links from Porter's week of fame if anyone missed it! The New Era is awesome but you need to view it in HTML. That way it shows pictures of him!
WAY TO GO PORTER!

No comments: