2/15/11

My Job

Hey everyone! I updated and then I seemed to be a slacker again, but the truth is, I haven't been slacking at all! I am working for StoryTellers Club again YIPPEE!!! Have I ever said how much I LOVE them?

I am working with the digital side of the company which has been FABULOUS because digital scrapbooking is what I LOVE to do! You can check out our website here. I have been helping design layouts and few other design things. I love my job. The best part is I get to stay home with these two sweeties.


With my new job, I have been focusing on getting the word out about Digital eXpress... one way I am doing this is introducing our new blog. I am so excited about this blog! I have a lot of fun things planned for the blog, including; challenges, layout of the week, hybrid projects, sneak peeks, design team and even some fabulous giveaways! PLEASE be sure to check us out and become a follower!!!

No comments: