For Halloween this year Kinsey wanted to be either a princess or a supie (super) hero. Well, after I heard that ALL of the other Cooper cousins were going to be super heroes, I made Kinsey a wonder woman costume. Jen came over and we whipped up a few items for Kinsey and for Brielle.
We were in Panguitch the week before Halloween and the Elementary school always has a Halloween parade that Friday so dressed Cooper and Kinsey in their costumes and Katie took them so they could attend. I stayed home at my mom's with Chloe (who did not have a costume this year! Sad. I know.)
My mom is the best librarian EVER! The elementary is so lucky to have her! She always is doing fun things in the library for the kids and she did not disappoint for Halloween.
My mom, Kinsey and Cooper leading the Halloween parade.
We ended up in Provo and didn't make it home to take Kinsey trick or treating so we took her to the mall... it was different but glad we got to take her out somewhere.





No comments:
Post a Comment