8/19/09

My little speedster

I think Kalen forgot to blog about Kinsey's race during the 24th of July. Every year they have kiddie races at the park. I remember running in them since I was really little. Well, even though we were really busy we headed up to the park to let Kinsey race. (we even practiced a bit!)
Kinsey won! Between Kinsey and I we had won $51 that day! She wasn't too interested in the dollar but sure loved the participation sucker that everyone gets! Good job sis!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Look who's talking, miss my husband does my blogging for me. ;) I admit it I slacked. And I hardly did anything in Panguitch. :( I still want to hang out though. OH and I lost your number, so you're gonna have to give it to me again.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaylene said...

Way to go Kinsey!!

Jessica said...

You guys... she is getting so big and gorgeous. I love seeing her hair come in! It makes me giggle because my Macee took forever to get hair! Shouldn't you be working on another one?

Kim said...

WTG Kinsey and Mandy! How awesome that you both won your races!