8/6/09

A much needed update!!

I have been giving Mandy such a hard time for being a slacker and never updating our blog. So while she's out at girls night across the street I decided to put together a little post of our events lately. Yep that's right this is Kalen. And good heck it is taking me forever to post all this stuff, I'm sure it would have taken Mandy half the time to do it. It took almost 2 hours to everything, but I'm going to blame that on the computer being so slow. I'll try to keep mandy from being so busy so she can update more.

So I don't know when this picture was taken, but I found it on the computer and thought it was just too cute to not post. They are best friends, when Cooper isn't around Kinsey is always asking where "cookcoo" is (cooper).

24th of July in Panguitch

Kinsey got hit by a water baloon from the parade and it scared her pretty bad.

Ok so I am probably going to die from putting these on here, but we passed this old building after the parade and Katie wanted to practice her photography skills while Mandy showed off her modeling skills.


She's one HOTT MOMMA!!!

The morning of the 24th mandy ran in the 5k, this is the begining of the race, and as you can see she got out of the box in first place.

Well it was just a little early for Kinsey's liking for the race, but as you can see I had to make sure and put each of her stuff animals in with her. When she goes to bed she has to have all of them. We lay her down and she says, "momma, daddy, where's rarrrr(aka monster), buster(aka the dog) baby, and clubhouse" (aka mickey mouse, she cant say it so she just says clubhouse)


Grandpa Jimmy also ran the 5k and he did an outstanding job!! Two thumbs up from me paps!! However I still outfished you for the weekend.


Oh and remember Mandy started the race in 1st place and that where she finished... FIRST PLACE!! way to go babe, it really does pay off to run, cause she won $50 for winning.


Parsons family reunion in Monroe


All the Parsons grandkids, well just Stan and Teri's


Isnt this just the cutest dress, great things come from Target!!


Nathan, Rylee and Kinsey out on the farm.


While we were at the reunion we had to take a little break and go check out the Parsons elk farm.


UBIC....

Uintah Basin in Celebration. Roosevelt has a weekend long event each year for the whole basin, it has various activities throughout the week. Mandy's family came out saturday just in time to see the parade with us.


As Kinsey said, "oh no bawooon" as it floated away

They were jumping for joy with all of the candy that was thrown. The parade was so long that they actually got tired of picking up all the candy. There was so much left of the road when we left.

Eddie Money Concert.


To end the week of the UBIC celebration there is a concert and this year it happened to be Eddie Money. I was like who? I knew like 2 maybe 3 of his songs was all. However, the crowd of thousands seemed to enjoy it. Here is Kins and Coop waiting patiently for it to start.

Still waiting ever so patiently for it to start.


Happiness soon turned into this, well actually she is in time-out in the picture.


Even Mandy and Jamie were sad that the concert wasn't what we expected it to be.

So to enjoy the moment they had to get the camera out and have a little fun. That's one of our friends coby at the top of the pic.

Katie, cooper and kinsey enjoying the fireworks.


UBIC ended with some pretty awesome fireworks. We were laying in the grass right underneath them. We were so close that for the grand finale they let off these really big fireworks. They were huge, the boom of them were so big that Mandy said, "whoa that bang shook my clothes".

8 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Good job honey! I think you have earned yourself a new job of updating the blog!

Oh- and I said it shook my pants!

Emily said...

Haha, good job Kalen! Cute cute pics. I really want to hang out with you guys again, when is it gonna happen? Seriously?!

Rio said...

Wow! Nice job Kalen!! You probably should talk Nate into updating our blog every once in a while too :)

Sally said...

Nice Kalen! I can't even BEGIN to imagine Darren updating the blog. My favorite is the pic of Kins and Cooper in the car. SOOOO cute!

Small Fry and Co. said...

Good post Kalen. Who knew you were such a blogger. Teach your brothers now to surprise their wives with a post or two.

Teri said...

good job - keep it up and keep us uptodate
Love ya

Skeem's said...

Go Kalen, I am glad you put all those pictures up:) Mandy forgot to show off her racing skills!! Looks like lots of fun was had, great job!

Kayc said...

Man, you're patient. Two hours is a long time! But the post looks great. My fave pic is the one of the aspiring model. Hahaha!