8/19/09

Late Late Post

This is a VERY late post from when Kalen's parents came to see us! It was great to have them visit. We decided to take a drive to Flaming Gorge. This was Stan & Teri's first visit as well as Kinsey and I's first. It was really nice weather so we decided to go down below the dam and let the guys try to fish. The guys "tried" to fish a little. I think Stan got a bite but nothing else. We were too close to the dam I think. We did have fun though.
Kinsey is a little water baby so she loved playing on the boat ramp. Don't worry- she never went past me! I was nervous cause we didn't have a lifejacket for her but Grandma Teri and I kept her close.

Thanks for coming to visit! We always love visitors (hint hint!)

2 comments:

Teri said...

Was a fun weekend maybe another time when things arent so crazy around here

Skeem's said...

How fun, p.s. that is where logan knocked out his tooth! It's so pretty up there