4/14/09

Sneak Peek For Eliza

Just wanted to give a little sneak peek of what I have been up to the last few days... I made Eliza (my cute cousin) and her new fiance, Kam's guest book. I would like to take a little credit for these two falling in love since I am the one who tracked down his mom to get his number to tell him to call her, although my parents thought they would be a good match first. We were all right! Aren't they SO cute?
The pages are white so you can't see the borders on the blog, but they are 12x12. I am getting it printed at Shutterfly.com which I think is the BEST place to print a hard-bound book. It gives it a professional, finished look, which I am sure Eliza will LOVE!
I can't take full credit for the book, however.

The pictures were taken by Kam's sister-in-law Janice. You can check out her blog here. She lives in southern Utah, so give her a call if you need some pictures taken.

Most of the layout templates I used pieces from Free Digital Templates and one from Jen Caputo. Since I was pressed for time, using her templates made it a LOT easier. I was able to alter them a tad to how I wanted and I think I got the exact look I was hoping for, funky and fun.

I used digital papers from the following; StoryTellers Club- Digital eXpress, Rhonna Frerrer from 2 Peas free kit, "I Love You", some embellishments from Da Pino-Colada and The Scrappin Cop, Shabby Shoppe Designs and Jady Day Studios found at The Polka Dot Potato.


I had SO much fun making this!

3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Okay, first of all I was starting to wonder if you had gotten the cd yet. I wanted you to get the pictures in time to get the book ordered when you wanted. I'm so glad you got it done! It is VERY cute! I think Eliza will LOVE it! I know I do. Great job Mandy! Thanks for the credit, you really didn't have to. Hopefully the book gets here in time. I love on the last page you put in the words from "their song" on it. Too cute!

Teri said...

Eliza looks alot like you - must be that Cooper gene thing.
The book looks really cute
Someday I will have you do me a fun one with all my alaska pictures
Give Kinsey a kiss and hug
Love ya all

Jeff and Ali said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know that Eliza was getting married, and to Kam Twithell?? Wow, who would have thought! They look happy!