
I made these pages with a bunch of other pages for Kalen for Valentine's Day. I decided that I am going to post some of the pages here and there so stay tuned. I LOVE how these pictures turned out with Kinsey and her VDay sucker! She was so funny and cute. She didn't realize that the heart she was holding was a sucker until I was done taking pictures. I used StoryTellers Club Digital eXpress elements for these pages.
3 comments:
Alright lady.... so i love to scrapbook, but I would love to start digital scrapping. Think you could give me some lessons on the best way to do it? Your pages are beautiful and I am sick of the mess!
SAME here I would LOVE lessons!! :)
Great pages Mandy! Kinsey is getting so big and cuter every day! It's probably a good thing she didn't know the sucker was a sucker until after the photo shoot...it would have been all over (the photo shoot and the sucker!)
Post a Comment