I decided that along with pictures, most of you would like to know how things are going for us up here! Well, so far things are GREAT! It is GREAT to be able to have Kalen home at night with us again and it has been really fun to have our own place!
It's been hard being so far away from home but after such a LONG time away from Kalen it is SO much better to have him around! Not only is he a great help with Kinsey, but he is my best friend!
Kalen is enjoying his new job and has been working really hard! He has been in Manila for the past 2 weeks or so but is now finished with that so he can be home. Kinsey and I have been unpacking and playing with Ashton, Dallen and Aunt Jennie!
If anyone is in the area, let us know!
2 comments:
I loved all the pictures! I want to come and see your new house! Cute room for Kinsey! Love it all!
Kinsey is so cute. I've been to Panguitch twice now and been unable to see you and the baby. You were out playing each time. Hope your good and hope to see you and the baby soon.
Post a Comment