5/27/08

New house continued...











OK... So some of you might not even care, but with SO many requests from family and friends I decided to take some pictures of our new home! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Cute place Manda. I can't wait til I get to come and see it. Miss ya tons.

Sylvia said...

Way cute you have done a great job decorating...

ALICIA said...

There were a whole bunch of new cute pictures to look at on here. Fun!! Your house looks really cute. Fun to have a new home to decorate. You've done good. Kinsey's room is really cute!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Your place is SO cute how fun to have a house of your own!! :) I'll FOR SURE have to come visit so I can see it in person and see that cute baby of YOURS!! Love ya keep in touch!

Westwood Family said...

I love your new house. It is pretty close to here. Kind of crazy we both came up here around the same time. Your little girl is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe she is 6 months old. They grow up way to fast and unfortunately I haven't found anything to stop it either, so if you find something, let me know. I don't think it was Treyson. We were in Price on Sunday, but we didn't go to walmart.

Jessica said...

How fun! I love your kitchen. I bet you are so excited. I bet you are soooo glad to just be with your husband regardless. BTW - thanks for the blogging help!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

The house looks great! We will have to come up and see you during the summer.