5/26/08

Kinsey turned 6 months old on Saturday and I CAN'T believe it! She has brought so much joy and love into our home! I just told Kalen the other day that I really can't imagine life without her here! She is the perfect addition to our little family!

I wish she would stop growing up SO fast! The other day at the track meet I used some "Anti-Aging" Sunscreen on her hoping that it would slow her down a little! She turned 6 months anyways so the stupid stuff doesn't even work!

Enjoy the slideshow of our little princess!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Darn that sunscreen!! It's crazy. I remember years ago someone saying, "take your time, once you become a mother time flies." I thought she was crazy but holy cow... I think the Lord starts cranking the clock! She is beautiful and I can tell you are both doing an awesome job at being "mommy and daddy." Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Kinsey has gotten so big. They do grow up too fast. She is so cute. Congrats on the new house, it looks beautiful. Hope you guys are great!