Kinsey got her first couple of teeth at two months. She just recently had the third break through if you look REALLY close, you can see it on the left!
Okay Kinsey, enough of the teeth already! (hehehe) Can't you share some of those with Rylee?!!? haha I can tell you miss your daddy! Rylee and Nathan miss their daddy too!! Here's to the lonely moms and kids, Mandy!!! :) Oh I am glad you are going to have someone else moving by you too! You are too cute and we can't wait to play with you guys this weekend!!!
3 comments:
Okay Kinsey, enough of the teeth already! (hehehe) Can't you share some of those with Rylee?!!? haha I can tell you miss your daddy! Rylee and Nathan miss their daddy too!! Here's to the lonely moms and kids, Mandy!!! :)
Oh I am glad you are going to have someone else moving by you too! You are too cute and we can't wait to play with you guys this weekend!!!
Apparently my comment has affected Rylee girl! Today I looked and she has her two bottom teeth! Wow, I will comment more often on her lack of teeth!
i would rather see your pu ss y
Post a Comment