4/13/08

Trip To Green River

Friday, we took a trip to Green River for Heather's baby shower. She is due at the end of the month and doesn't know what they are going to have. We are SO excited for this baby to get here! I think it's a boy! Carrie (Kalen's sister) is also expecting around the end of the month. She is going to have a boy. She wasn't able to come this weekend and we missed them a lot! Rylee is five months older than Kinsey, but she is really little and Kinsey is pretty big so they are about the same size! We took some pictures of Kinsey and Rylee together and had a hard time keeping Rylee from mauling Kinsey! In this picture it look like she is trying to keep her in place! She's so cute and so much fun! I am sure that Kinsey and Rylee will have a lot of fun together as they grow up!
Nathan and the girls. He is a good helper with the babies and always talks to them in a sweet little tone.
We tried to get Kinsey to tell us what Heather and Greg were going to have, but she just wouldn't spill the beans! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
After a LONG week without Daddy, Kinsey was SO happy to get to play with Kalen again! It'll be sad to have to say good bye again!
Gaylene and Eliza gave Kinsey this cute outfit when she was new. They bought it big so she could wear it later. It is actually a 12 month outfit, but it fits her now. Isn't she just too cute?

3 comments:

The Porters said...

She is a doll! I would love to be a part of your digital scrapbook thing... my email is leslieann_123@yahoo.com I'm way excited!

Katie Dotson said...

Kins is such a pretty little princess. I hope you save that outfit so I can use it if I ever end up having a girl. Maybe in a couple years or so. But she is so darn cute. I just want to eat her chubba cheeks!

Meagan said...

Kinsey is seriously one of the cutest baby girls I've ever seen. Where do you get all her darling outfits?