Hi Mandy, I am laughing so hard right now. Yesterday I was looking at Alicia's blog as well and saw your link. So I checked it out and was thinking how cute your sweet girl is. I'm Gabrin's sister, I went to school with Ryan. Anyway, I got your message this morning on my blog I had to laugh. I was going to leave a message on yours yesterday and then thought.. oh my I don't want them thinking I'm stocking them!! LOL But I checked out Ryan and Tristen's too!! I guess I am a blog stocker. Kinsey is sooo cute and I would love to take her picures when I am home again. That would be so fun.
Thanks for your comments on my blog that was really sweet. Take care, Gaylene
3 comments:
That was the SWEETEST slideshow of Kinsey!!!! I think she is so cute and the pictures are great!!!! Can't wait to see her again!
Hi Mandy,
I am laughing so hard right now. Yesterday I was looking at Alicia's blog as well and saw your link. So I checked it out and was thinking how cute your sweet girl is. I'm Gabrin's sister, I went to school with Ryan. Anyway, I got your message this morning on my blog I had to laugh. I was going to leave a message on yours yesterday and then thought.. oh my I don't want them thinking I'm stocking them!! LOL But I checked out Ryan and Tristen's too!! I guess I am a blog stocker. Kinsey is sooo cute and I would love to take her picures when I am home again. That would be so fun.
Thanks for your comments on my blog that was really sweet.
Take care,
Gaylene
We love the slideshow!
Post a Comment