3/2/08

So we wanted to take a picture of all of the babies together so we had Jamie (The Cooper Family Baby) sit in to help control the little ones. Well, as you can see, it wasn't easy to get them to look at the camera and cooperate. This is the only one that you can kinda see them all out of five pictures that I took. Mom jumped in to help Cooper and for some reason hid behind Jamie.

1 comment:

Clanturner said...

Mandy - such cute babies. Including Jamie, of course. I will be putting in an order to CTMH next month. I am hoping they will be having the buy one get one half price sale on the stamps. I don't have a website yet, but I can mail you a catlog. My friend has one you can look at - I will send it to you. email me at Turnerfam@aol.com with your address.
Christy