Kinsey has been giggling a lot lately, but whenever I get the camera out, she stops. Well, today I was FINALLY able to get her laughing on camera. She thought her Grandpa Jimmy was just too funny! Turn up your volume, you'll wanna hear this!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This was really neat to hear her laugh. Wished we could see you more often - can't wait till the 12th. Lovc ya Mom and Dad
Way cute laugh! I wish that we were able to see you more often. Kylie was just loving every minute of watching Kinsey laugh. She wanted to play it again and again.
2 comments:
This was really neat to hear her laugh. Wished we could see you more often - can't wait till the 12th.
Lovc ya
Mom and Dad
Way cute laugh! I wish that we were able to see you more often. Kylie was just loving every minute of watching Kinsey laugh. She wanted to play it again and again.
Post a Comment