3/24/08

Happy Easter Kinsey!

Our HAPPY Family!
Kinsey was a lot of fun this weekend. She was always smiling and was such a good baby! We were running around a lot, stuck in traffic, out to eat and lots of shopping and still she was an angel!
Kinsey was squinting a lot because of the sun (she's not used to it since she's always covered in COLD Panguitch!) So we bought her some sunglasses! Doesn't she look cool?
Kinsey in her Easter dress. Doesn't she look SO cute?

6 comments:

ALICIA said...

I love the matching dresses. So cute. Looks so nice & warm & green. I wouldn't have wanted to come back to the frozen tundra.

Morgan Eliason said...

Mandy,
You are so good at taking pictures and getting them on here! I'm a slacker compared to you. Your pictures are so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a great Easter.
Love, Morgan

Sylvia said...

I'm so glad I found out you have a blog. Your's is so cute I need you to teach me how to make mine cute like that.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the sunglasses, and the dress, and the PJs. She is just too cute!!! Oh ya, love the bow! I miss bows! Macee was like Kinsey and I swore she would never get hair. I think she was bald until she was 2!!! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her Easter dress. Sounds like you had a fun visit. Can't wait to see Kinsey in a couple of weeks.
Love
Gma & Gpa

Meagan said...

You guys are just the cutest little family ever! Mandy- when are we going to get together? I hope it is soon. We live in St. George now so if you're ever in town give me a call!! luv ya.