3/21/08

"Drivin'" me cRaZy!

It took us about seven hours to get to Sally's house from Panguitch. It wasn't too bad until we woke Kinsey up in Page to eat, after that, she DIDN'T want to go back to sleep. We made sure she was fed and changed, but she would NOT stop crying, so I jumped in the back seat with her and she let me have it! If babies could talk, I am sure she was just a cussing away! This picture is of her screaming at me. She looked at me and screamed and screamed and screamed! Although it was kinda sad, it was also kinda cute!

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Kinsey, you are just way too cute!!! I loved the video of her laughing! Rylee was fussing and when she heard Kinsey giggling she stopped and listen to her.
Rylee hates the long car rides as well so we definitely understand the unhappy baby there! It's tough to go out of town with babies I think! Rylee and Kinsey have matching bunnies now! Greg and Heather are wonderful! So fun we are loving the posts of your weekend! Have lots of fun!