2/4/08

Superbowl Sunday




I was really sick on Superbowl Sunday so Kinsey was Daddy's girl. (I didn't want to get her sick so I only was around her when I needed to feed her) Kinsey just snuggled in with Dad on the couch and watched some of the game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie - She's getting so big
Can't wait to see you guys - hopefully next weekend.
Love ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how much Kinsey has changed since Christmas.

Hope to see you all soon.

Morgan Eliason said...

Mandy,
Your pictures on your blog are super cute! Kinsey is adorable. It is fun to see what you guys are up to! Lance and I are just patiently waiting for our little boys to get here. I'm almost 32 weeks and I look like I am going to explode. I have no more room for them to grow in there, but hopefully we can make it another couple of weeks! Hope all is well with you guys!
Love, Morgan

ALICIA said...

Hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear you were sick. What a cute little girl with her daddy.