So I have created a Link List on the right that you should check out! There are some sites that have daily FREE Downloads that are pretty cute if you're into Digital Scrapbooking!
Another site that is GREAT is StoryTellers Club! I used to work for them in Cedar. They have the cutest stuff! They have monthly kits that come in paper packs and you can also subscribe to download the Digital eXpress products (same as paper products). If you are interested in joining the club... let me know and I can send you a coupon for half off your first pack.
Stop and Scrap is a good site if you want to order some good stuff. May I suggest the Collage Press Products. The designer and owner lives in Panguitch and is SO good. I work for her a few hours a day and she is SO good to me! I get to bring Kinsey with me! She sells to distributors so this is one of the distributors online. She has a new line coming out soon, so keep checking!
No comments:
Post a Comment