2/25/08

Basketball Star


We stayed at Ryan & Tristen's house over the weekend. Well, Tristen and I ran to the store and when I came back, Kalen informed me that he and Kinsey had a photo shoot. I guess it's NEVER too soon to start playing basketball!
He was lucky to get a somewhat happuy picture of Kinsey. She was really fussy the whole time. (I swear she is NOT like that all the time!) I'd like to think that she was giving me some sympathy tears since I was passing kidney stones Sunday!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Ahhh, Mandy! I am so sorry that you got the kidney stones part of the family too! Kinsey is way to cute with the B-Ball. I can't wait to see her soon. Hey that Woody toy reminds me...Olivia has a Toy Story Book and whenever she sees Woody she calls him "brampa" which translated means Grandpa. Where did she get that?

Tristen said...

We really enjoyed having you guys come and visit this weekend!! I thought Kinsey did really well for a new environment and being 3 months old!!! I remember going somewhere when Nathan was little like that and we finally had to leave because he would not stop crying. Kinsey is such a good baby and CUTE so you could never get mad at the sweet little babe!

ALICIA said...

What some fun pictures. You have been busy on here posting. Fun to see. Thanks for sharing the fun scrapping & blogging template ideas.

Anonymous said...

i want kimsey to play with my balls too