Rylee had her first Christmas this year too! Isn't she just too cute?
The crazy mess while opening gifts!
OK... Kinsey got a Cabbage Patch doll for Christmas this year. The cool thing about this doll is that her name is Kinsey too... I actually bought this doll BEFORE I had Kinsey. My mom and I looked through all of the Cabbage Patch dolls and read their names to pick the one with the cutest name. Well, we found the one with the cutest name and Kalen and I ended up using it!
Nathan was so cute while he was opening his stocking... He kept bringing his little presents over to show Kinsey. He'd say, "Look what I got Binsey!" (He calls her Binsey!)He has been so fun this weekend. He loves to sing and will sing anything to the tune of "Jingle Bells".




1 comment:
Yep it was a fun and chaos Christmas but I love to have all the family together - hopefully they will have bonds together as they grow up. And Kinsey was a trooper with so many noises and so many people. Love you guys!
Post a Comment