I know... it's about time I post some new pictures on here of our sweet baby! I have tried a couple of times, but I don't get out much and we don't have the internet at our house.
Anyways, its SO nice to FINALLY have our baby here. It's taking some adjusting, but it's so awesome being parents!!!
Kinsey is growing and doing great! At her last appointment (2 week check-up) she weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 22 1/4 inches long! Yeah...she's a BIG baby!
She is starting to recognize her mommy and daddy. Today Kalen was holding her before he left to ref a ball game and when he handed her back to me, she stared at him everywhere he moved! She loves to check things out. Last night we realized that she likes to watch the lights from the TV and the Christmas tree! She's growing so fast! I can't believe that she's almost 3 weeks old!
No comments:
Post a Comment